My babies and me

My babies and me

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Some days...

Some days I'm in denial at how big my kids are getting.  They're starting to become their own little people with different personalities that are most definitely shining through.  They are curious about everything, Cooper especially right now.  He likes to tinker with his toys to figure out how they work or how something is put together.  He's gotten very good at stacking his mega blocks and nesting bowls instead of just wanting to knock them over.  Gemma is very close to walking on her own.  My goodness, things will definitely be interesting when that starts!  I don't want to forget these moments of my children's childhood.  I'm terrible at recollecting memories of my own and I don't want that to be the case with my kiddos.

Today was a fun day.  The kids like to go up and down the stairs, scooching on their bellies to go down.  They're favorite thing right now is to toss something down the stairs just so they have something to go down after.  They've definitely exhausted all of the toys we have and I think are getting bored with most of them.  Good thing it's Christmas time and we've got some new ones coming!

As much fun as it is to play with the kids, it's also fun to get our snuggles in with them too.  I keep catching myself thinking about how quickly it'll all change and they won't want to snuggle anymore.  Gemma is certainly my snuggler right now.  She will crawl right up on my lap and throw her arms around my neck.  I was able to snap a few photos of her snuggling her daddy today which just almost made my heart burst!


I feel absolutely blessed to have this amazing life.  My kids are so wonderful, my husband is such a great man.  We have a lot to be thankful for this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment