My babies and me

My babies and me

Sunday, December 21, 2014

My first ever blog post

Today, I'm embarking on a new journey.  I've never been much for journaling, though I've tried time and time again.  I always set out with good intentions telling myself it'll be so neat to look back down the road and reminisce over all of the things that have happened in my life.  The few journals I have kept and have been able to look back on are quite comical.  Suffice it to say, I was a silly, lovestruck 20-something with her priorities all out of whack!

Now that I'm older and wiser (snicker, snicker), I feel like it might be a good time to try again since I'll have so much more to write about.  I'm a wife going on 4+ years and a new mommy to twins so I've definitely got a few topics to write about that are worthwhile and much more worth remembering.  So here it goes... 


No comments:

Post a Comment